Ridgewood A great place to live!
Ridgewood is situated in a beautiful, natural setting that has been preserved for residents' enjoyment. As residents and guests enter the community on Ridgewood Boulevard, the center of community interaction and activity comes into view: the country club style clubhouse.
This exclusively multi-section community creates a neighborhood of distinction and helps residents easily create a sense of home. Professional, on-site management ensures each resident has the best living experience possible.
- Country club style clubhouse with fireside great room and kitchen facilities
- Beautiful, heated pool with sundeck
- Children's play area
- Large, sodded homesites
- Rubbish removal
- Locking mailboxes
- Multi-section manufactured homes constructed to meet uniform community standards
- Professional, on-site management that maintains the community grounds, removes snow and administers the community guidelines
- Highly rated Huron Valley school system
- Close to major area highways: I-96, US-23 and M-59
- Minutes away from Brighton, Ann Arbor, Wixom, Milford, Novi and other Metropolitan Detroit communities
- Only 40 minutes from Detroit Metropolitan Airport
3331 Stoneybrook Dr. • Milford, MI 48380
Call Bonnie at 248.676.9755
Mon-Fri: 9 a.m.5 p.m. • Sat: 10 a.m.4 p.m. or anytime by appointment.
Take US-23 to M-59 east; go south on Hickory Ridge Rd to Ridgewood; or take I-96 West to Exit 155B (Milford Rd.), North 4 miles to General Motors Rd., West 2.5 miles to Hickory Ridge Rd., North to Ridgewood.