Hartland Meadows A great place to live!
Mother Nature provided a beautiful and unique setting for Hartland Meadows. The main entrance to the community has been professionally landscaped and maintained welcoming those who enter.
The country club-style clubhouse is the main feature at the center of the community providing residents with kitchen facilities and fireside great room, perfect for community activities. A children’s play area and large, open lawn surround the clubhouse making it a great place for recreation.
All of these features combined with professional, on-site management make Hartland Meadows a great place to call home!
- Country club style clubhouse with fireside great room and kitchen facilities for entertaining
- Elegant entrance with lavish landscaping to welcome you and your guests
- Children's play area
- Large, sodded home sites
- Rubbish removal
- Locking mailboxes
- Multi-section manufactured homes constructed to meet uniform community standards
- A concrete driveway with room for three vehicles
- Many home sites with scenic views of the beautiful countryside
- A professional, on-site management team that maintains the community grounds, removes snow and administers the community guidelines which assure a high living standard at Hartland Meadows
- A preferred location close to expressways, shopping areas, employment centers and entertainment in nearby Milford and Brighton
- Highly accredited Hartland School District
- Minutes away from Brighton, Ann Arbor, Wixom, Milford, Novi and other Metropolitan Detroit communities
|Homes for Sale in Hartland Meadows
13634 W. Highland Rd. • Hartland, MI 48353
Call Nicole or Renee at 248.887.1223
Open 7 days a week!
Mon.-Thurs. 10-6, Fri. 10-5, Sat. 10-5, Sun. 12-5
From Novi, Wixom, Farmington Hills
Take I-96 West to Exit 155B (Milford Rd.), North 4 miles to General Motors Rd., West 2.5 miles to Hickory Ridge Rd., North to M-59, then West 2 miles to Hartland Meadows.
From Ann Arbor , Brighton, Howell
Take US-23 North to M-59, East 3 miles to Hartland Meadows.
From White Lake, Waterford, Clarkston
Take M-59 West to Hartland Meadows